Observant readers may notice that the previous post contains some unconventional link locations. This is not intentional, but seems to be due to a problem in Tinderbox with notes that contain embedded images. I'd never seen it before, but that was the first post that used an image. What happens (at least to me) is that the fist link I make is fine, but each time I add a link, all the previous links "slip" one character from their original position. It seems to happen in Tinderbox, not during the HTML export.
I checked the Tinderbox Wiki, but only found out that this is a "known issue in Tinderbox 2." There are some obvious ways to get around it, like hard-coding either the links or the image, but that would not be as satisfying as getting the problem itself fixed.